Cofra Melk FR Hi Vis Bib n Brace Overall
Product code: V348-CL
Cofra Melk FR Hi Vis Bib n Brace Overall is loaded with practical features to ensure multi-protection from a number of worksite hazards. They safely protect from heat and flame, anti-static, and offer waterproof protection from foul weather. Their fluorescent fabric and Scotchlite reflective stripes afford them EN 471 class 3, 2 properties, making them perfect for site workers in low light conditions.
Suggested ares of use: High visibility, Atex environment, Fireproof, Industry, Chemical protection, Airports, Refinery, Rainproof, Chemical and petrochemical industry, Offshore oil platforms, Windproof, Railway, outdoor works , suitable to cold environments.
- Fabric: 98% polyester, 2% carbon polyurethane, 250gsm.
- EN 471:2008 3, 2.
- Lining: 99% cotton, 1% carbon 190gsm.
- EN ISO 14116:2008.
- Recommended for ATEX environments.
- EN 343:2008 3 3 waterproof.
- Thermo-welded seams.
- EN 1149-5:2008
- Flap and Velcro fastened breast pocket.
- EN 13034/05+A1:2009 type - 6.
- Side holes with flap closure.
- Widened back pocket.
- Side pocket.
- Bottom zipper at cuffs.
- YKK zip and elasticated waist.
- 3M Scotchlite FR reflex tape.
- Adjustable waistline.
- Adjustable braces.
- Pictogram detail on side pocket.
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more cofra flame retardant clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.