Cofra Melk Bib and Brace Overall, FR
Product code: V348-N-CL
Cofra Melk Bib and Brace Overall, FR is a flame retardant waterproof bib coverall loaded with practical features to ensure multi-protection from a number of worksite hazards. They safely protect from heat and flame, anti-static, and foul weather. It has thermo-welded seams, and a number of pockets at the chest, side and back to allow for practical storage options.
- Fabric: 98% polyester, 2% carbon polyurethane coated 250gsm.
- Lining: 99% cotton, 1% carbon 190gsm.
- EN ISO 14116:2008.
- Recommended for ATEX environments.
- EN 343:2008 3 3.
- Thermo-welded seams.
- EN 1149-5:2008
- Flap and Velcro fastened breast pocket.
- EN 13034/05+A1:2009 type - 6.
- Side holes with flap closure.
- Widened back pocket.
- Side pocket.
- Bottom zipper at cuffs.
- YKK zip and elasticated waist.
- 3M Scotchlite FR reflex tape.
- Adjustable waistline.
- Adjustable braces.
- Pictogram detail on side pocket.
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more cofra flame retardant clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.