Cofra Leiria Trousers
Product code: V481
When it comes to work, you always want the best tools to get the job done, so why compromise on your workwear? The Cofra Leiria Trousers are part of the Ergowear range, offering outstanding fabric performance, and designed to provide a host of practical helping features. They're constructed from a combination of polyester, cotton and elastane which gives them great durability and comfort with the added bonus of a stretchy finish. These excellent kneepad trousers also feature a great knee and leg ergonomic design that gives them a great range of movement whilst working.
The Cofra Leiria Trousers have abrasion resistant inserts, and come with front and rear pockets, in addition to Nylon external hanging nail pockets, side and phone pockets. There is also room to accommodate all your favourite tools too, with an adjustable hammer loop.
- Made of 100% stretch fabric.
- Elasticated inserts in waist for flexible comfort.
- Rule pocket, 2 wide front pockets.
- Reinforced crotch.
- Contrast stitching.
- Double back pocket with flap, elasticated waist.
- Abrasion resistant inserts on the bottom of the leg.
- Abrasion resistant inserts on the back pockets.
- Abrasion resistant inserts on the front pockets.
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ Reflective Material reflex inserts.
- Adjustable hammer loop, knee and leg ergonomic design.
- Side pocket, mobile phone pocket.
- Nylon external nail pockets, detachable with zip.
- Nylon adjustable kneepad pockets.
- YKK® zip.
- Fabric: 64% polyester - 34% cotton - 2% elastane, 300gsm.
- Abrasion resistant inserts in 100% nylon.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra work trouser you were looking for? View more cofra trousers or our entire range of cofra workwear.