Cofra Force Chainsaw Boots
Product code: 21481
Cofra Force Chainsaw Boot is a water repellent safety boot with excellent lightweight ergonomics which are designed to give you a higher foot sensitivity, and reduce the amount of physical strain and fatigue on your feet. This boot is class 1 EN 381-5 compliant, which means it has excellent grip and front plating to protect from chainsaw hazards effective up to speeds of 20m/s. The Cofra Force Chainsaw Boot features a water resistant grained leather upper, and lined with a moisture absorbing, breathable Texelle fabric; giving unrivaled comfort. The inner sole is a fabric covered anatomic and anti-static soft PU liner designed to provide comfort and additional insulation, whilst the outer sole is a durable stitched nitrile rubber construction, which is resistant to contact heat up to 300c. The Cofra Force Chainsaw Safety Boot is reinforced with APT plating in the midsole, which grants the wearer with a sufficient amount of protection from any damage which could be caused from hazards which could puncture the under-sole of the boot. The toecap of the boot is constructed with steel, allowing it to withstand up to 200kj of pressure. The under-sole is anti-static dissipation and abrasion resistant, giving it excellent durability.
- Water Repellent Leather + SawTech protection
- Breathable Texelle Lining
- Abrasion Resistant
- Extremely Soft PU Anatomic
- Cold and Heat Insulation
- Nitrile Rubber Stitched sole resistant to 300c
- Non Metallic APT Plate
- EN ISO 17249 Class 1 up to 20 Meters Per Second
- EN ISO 17249:2004 Class 1 compliant, providing chainsaw protection up to speeds of 20 meters per second
- EN381 Class 1 up to 20 Meters Per Second
- EN 381 Class 1 compliant, providing chainsaw protection up to speeds of 20 metres per second
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Cambrelle Lining
- Breathable lining designed to keep the foot warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Shock Absorbent Sole
- Shock Absorbent Sole
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra chainsaw boot you were looking for? View more cofra chainsaw boots or our entire range of cofra workwear.