Click Fire Retardant Trousers
Product code: CFRT-CL
Click Fire Retardant Trousers are specifically designed for use in areas where there may be risk of fire and spread of flame such as welding and disc cutting as they resist sparks and spatter to help protect the workers. These fire retardant flame proof trousers are manufactured with 300 Gram cotton drill fabric with flame retardant treatment.
- Brass zip fly
- Button waistband fastening
- 7 Belt loops
- Two vertical side seam access pockets
- Plain back and hips
- FR logo embroidered to left hip
- 300 Gram cotton drill fabric with flame retardant treatment
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant trouser you were looking for? View more flame retardant trousers or our entire range of work trousers.