Click Arc Woven Jacket
Product code: CARC920N
- EN ISO 13688:2013.
- EN 1149-3:2004.
- EN 1149-5:2008.
- EN ISO 11611:2015 (Class 1 A1 A2).
- EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1).
- IEC 61482-2:2009.
- EN 61482-1-1:2009.
- Fire retardant.
- ARC Flash Jacket.
- Triple stitch construction.
- 2 breast pockets
- 2 lower pockets
- Large qualifying icons on left arm.
- Each garment style is independently tested to both box and open ARC standards.
- Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.
- 300gsm 60/40 Modacrylic/cotton blend.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant jacket you were looking for? View more flame retardant jackets or our entire range of work jackets.