Click Arc Flash Sweatshirt
Product code: CARC3N
- EN ISO 13688:2013.
- EN 1149-3:2004.
- EN 1149-5:2008.
- EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 B1 C2).
- IEC 61482-2:2009.
- EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA).
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 12.6 Cal/cm2).
- Fire Retardant, Anti-Static, ARC Flash sweatshirt.
- Inherently flame retardant.
- Fire Retardant properties will not diminish with repeated laundering.
- Ribbed cuffs.
- Ribbed waistband.
- For industrial workers exposed to heat.
- Not suitable for fire fighters.
- 300gsm 60/40 Modacrylic/Cotton blend fabric.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fr protection you were looking for? View more fire and heat resistant clothing or our entire range of workwear by profession.