Click Arc Compliant Balaclava
Product code: CARC28
- EN ISO 13688: 2013.
- EN 1149-3: 2008.
- EN 1149-5: 2015.
- EN ISO 11612: 2015 (A1 B1 C1).
- EN ISO 14116: 2015 (3/5H/40).
- IEC 61482-2-2009.
- EN 61482-1-2-2007 (Class 1 = 4 kA) - Box Arc testing.
- EN 61482 - 1 - 1 : 2009 (EBT50 = 5.9 cAL/cm2) Open Arc testing.
- Flame Retardant, Anti-Static, ARC Flash Balaclava hood.
- 210gsm 60/40 Modacrylic/ cotton with anti static.
- Inherently flame retardant fabric.
- FR properties will not diminish with repeated laundering.
- Soft comfortable fabric with contrast FR sewing thread.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the base layer underwear you were looking for? View more base layer underwear or our entire range of workwear accessories.