CAT Byway Safety Trainer
Product code: BYWAY
- EN ISO 20345 CT S1P HRO SRC.
- Non metallic design.
- Lightweight mesh upper.
- Great breathability.
- Scuff caps on toe and heel.
- Composite toecap.
- Wellmax penetration plate.
- Open cell PU footbed.
- DD midsole.
- Shock absorbing sole.
- Fuel and oil resistant outsole.
- SRC slip resistance.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the caterpillar safety trainer you were looking for? View more caterpillar trainers or our entire range of caterpillar workwear.