Blaklader 6378 Multinorm Coverall
Product code: 63781514
Offering comprehensive safety features, the Blaklader 6378 Mulitnorm Coverall is ideal for workers who are surrounded by multiple hazards such as electric arc and welding torches, petrochemicals, and heat and flames. Its fluorescent finish combines with reflective stripes to offer class 3 hi vis standards. This multi-norm overall comes equipped with a number of pockets both in the upper and lower part of the design, with specially crafted pockets for tools such as knife holders and rulers, with additional attachments for removable nail pockets. The knees come with kneepad pockets too, to ensure safety for the knees whilst working.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 13034 PB .
- EN ISO 20471, Class 3.
- Certified according to EN ISO 11611, Class 1 A1+A2.
- EN ISO 11612 A1, A2, B1, C1, E3, F1.
- IEC 61482-2, class 1.
- Stretch panel in back.
- CORDURA®/Kevlar®/Protal®-reinforcement on knee.
- Bellow on back.
- External labels.
- High collar with zipper.
- Adjustable with drawstrings in waistline.
- Removable ID-pocket for flame retardant clothes.
- Robust hidden two-way metal zipper.
- Front cover with hidden metal push buttons.
- Back pockets with bellow and flap.
- Leg pocket with bellow, telephone pocket and pen pocket.
- Chest pockets with flap, Chest pocket with hidden metal zipper.
- Inset pocket with flap, Opening with flap.
- Inner pocket with velcro closure.
- Outer knee protection pocket.
- Ruler pocket with knife holder and pen pocket.
- Adjustable sleeve end with velcro.
- Flame retardant reflective tapes sewn with double seams.
- Fabric: 5% cotton, 24% polyester, 1% antistatic, twill, flame retardant antistatic, 350gsm.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more blaklader flame retardant clothing or our entire range of blaklader workwear.