Blaklader 6089 Multinorm Inherent Overalls
Product code: 60891513
- EN 13034 PB (6)
- EN ISO 11612 A1, A2, B1, C1, E1, F1.
- EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 together with knee protection 4027.
- ATPV: 11,9 cal/cm², HAF: 79,3%, LOI: 29,6%.
- EN ISO 11611, Class 1 A1+A2.
- IEC 61482-2, class 1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN ISO 20471, Class 3.
- CORDURA®/Kevlar®/Protal®-reinforcement on knee.
- Shoulder sections in contrasting colour.
- External labels.
- Left chest loop for gas detector / oxygen meter / microphone.
- High collar with zipper.
- Adjustable waistline.
- Removable ID-pocket for flame retardant clothes.
- Robust hidden two-way metal zipper.
- Front cover with hidden metal push buttons.
- Back pockets with bellow, reinforced and flap.
- Leg pocket with bellow.
- Telephone pocket and pen pocket.
- Chest pocket with hidden metal zipper.
- Opening with flap for gripping underlying garment.
- Front pockets with flap and push button.
- Knee protection pockets, Outer knee protection pocket.
- Reinforced ruler pocket with knife holder and pen pocket.
- C sizes can be extended to C150 sizes.
- Adjustable sleeve end with velcro.
- Reflectors on shoulders, FR reflective tapes sewn with double seams.
- Fabric: 40% modacrylic, 24% FR viscose, 20% polyester, 10% cotton, 4% Aramid, 2% Antistatic, double weave, flameretardant, antistatic, 310gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more blaklader flame retardant clothing or our entire range of blaklader workwear.