Blaklader 4801 Welding Jacket
Product code: 48011501
- EN ISO 11612 A1, A2, B1, C1, E3, F1.
- EN ISO 11611 class 2 , A1+A2.
- IEC 61482-2, class 1.
- EN 1149-5.
- Industry wash, EN ISO 15797
- External labels.
- Adjustable collar width.
- High collar.
- Hidden one-way metal zipper.
- Front cover with hidden metal push buttons.
- Front pockets with flap and push button.
- Extended back.
- Adjustable hem with velcro.
- Adjustable sleeve end with velcro.
- Reflective details.
- Fabric: 79% cotton, 20% polyester, 1% antistatic satin, flame retardant antistatic 450gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant jacket you were looking for? View more flame retardant jackets or our entire range of work jackets.