Blaklader 4784 Flame Retardant Winter Jacket
Product code: 47841516
- EN 13034 PB .
- EN 342 together with 1869-1514.
- IEC 61482-2, class 2.
- EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C1, E1, F1.
- EN ISO 11611, Class 1 A1.
- EN 1149-5.
- Pre-bent sleeves.
- Bellow on back.
- External labels.
- High collar.
- Yoke in back.
- Long sleeves.
- Robust hidden one-way metal zipper.
- Chest pockets with zipper.
- Inset pocket with flap.
- Inner pocket.
- Extended back.
- Adjustable hem with velcro.
- Adjustable sleeve end with velcro.
- Fabric: 85% cotton, 14% polyester, 1% antistatic, twill, flame retardant antistatic, 350gsm.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader jackets you were looking for? View more blaklader jackets or our entire range of blaklader workwear.