Blaklader 3374 Flame Retardant Pique Polo Shirt
Product code: 33741726-CL
Blaklader Flame Retardant Pique Polo Shirt is made from a combination of modacrylic, cotton and antistatic fibres in order to create a product which is safe for use in and around flames, in accordance to En11612 and En1149-5. The advanced heat protection properties of the fabric solidify against heat, imbuing the wearer with permanent flame protection. Finished in a classic long-sleeved pique style, this polo shirt features a three buttoned placket, and fitted cuffs which give it enhanced insulative properties, thus increasing protection.
- Fabric: 59% Modacrylic, 39%, Cotton, 2% antistatic, 220gsm.
- EN11612 A1 B1 C1.
- Light, comfortable fabric.
- Unique flame reactive fabric.
- Fitted cuffs.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more blaklader flame retardant clothing or our entire range of blaklader workwear.