Blaklader 1868 Multinorm Winter Trouser
Product code: 18681530
The Blaklader 1868 Multinorm Winter Trouser excels in keeping you protected and warm with its breathable wind and waterproof, antistatic laminated combination of modacrylic and cotton which has been quilt lined and imbued with taped seams to ensure water cannot penetrate. These fluorescent multi-norm trousers come fully loaded with a myriad of features to enhance their practicality, with multiple pockets throughout for storage and accessories such as rules, and detachable nail pockets (sold separately). The waistband has been raised at the back in order to combat draughts, and the knees are equipped with ultra hard-wearing Cordura kneepad pockets.
The combination of fluorescent fabric and hi vis reflective striping ensures that the Blaklader 1868 Multinorm Winter Trouser also conforms to EN 471 class 2 specification. In addition to this, they also adhere to EN1149-5 for antistatic protection, EN61482 for protection against arc flash. They will also ensure protection from heat and flames with their ISO 11612 and ISO 11611 for welding processes.
- EN ISO 20471 class 2.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 61482-1-2 (Class 1).
- ISO 11611 (Class 1, A1).
- ISO 11612 (A1, B1, C1).
- EN13034 type 6.
- EN 342.
- EN 343:3.
- EN 14404 when used with kneepads.
- Laminated, wind- and waterproof, breathable fabric.
- Taped seams.
- Inside front pockets with pile.
- Two bellowed back pocket with flap.
- Ruler pocket.
- Bellowed leg pocket with flap.
- High rear waistband.
- Cordura kneepad pockets.
- Key loop.
- Snow lock and detachable bracelets.
- Detachable nail pockets sold separately.
- 65 mm reflectors.
- Fabric: 55% modacrylic, 43% cotton, 2% antistat, 300gsm.
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more blaklader flame retardant clothing or our entire range of blaklader workwear.