Blaklader 1486 Inherent Flame Retardant Stretch Trousers
Product code: 14861512
- EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C1, F1.
- ATPV: 10,7 cal/cm², HAF 72,5% (stretch material).
- IEC 61482-2, class 1.
- EN 1149-5.
- Stretch panel in crotch, knees and back.
- Pre-bent knees.
- External labels.
- Metal zipper fly.
- Loops, one with D ring.
- Hidden buttons.
- Removable ID-pocket for flame retardant clothes.
- Leg pockets with flap and button closure.
- Leg pockets with bellow, telephone pocket and pen pocket.
- Inset pockets.
- Fabric: 44% modacrylic, 30% cotton, 20% FR polyamide, 5% aramid, 1% antistatic, ripstop, 260gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader work pants you were looking for? View more blaklader trousers or our entire range of blaklader workwear.