Bizflame Multi Arc Hi-Vis Jacket
Product code: FR79
- EN 1149 -5
- EN ISO 11612 A1, A2, B1, C1, E2
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 A1+A2
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
- EN 13034 Type 6
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- EN 343 Class 3:3
- CE-CAT III
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric.
- Protects against radiant and convective heat.
- Certified protection against molten metal splash.
- Class 2 welding protection.
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape.
- FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort.
- Ergonomically shaped hood for a perfect fit.
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio.
- Breathable fabric.
- two-layer PTFE lamination, PU Coated, Fluorocarbon Finish.
- Lining Fabric : 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170gsm.
- Shell Fabric : 80% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 1% Antistatic Carbon Fibre, 380gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.