B-Seen Hi Vis Trousers
Product code: RST
The B-Seen Hi Vis Trousers are constructed in a thick, durable polycotton fabric, which is treated with Teflon to give bettter soil release. Finished in a fluorescent orange with 3M Scotchlite reflective stripes, these high visibility work trousers conform to both EN ISO 20471 class 2, and GO/RT rail spec.
They feature triple stitched seams for increased durabililty, and come equipped with button and loop rear pockets, front pockets and two cargo pockets.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2.
- GO/RT 3279.
- Teflon coated fabric for easy soil release.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective stripes around legs.
- Rear pocket with button and loop fastening.
- Front pockets.
- Two cargo pockets.
- Belt loops.
- Triple stitched seams.
- Fabric: 80% polyester, 20% cotton, 280gsm.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the high vis trousers you were looking for? View more hi vis trousers or our entire range of work trousers.