Aqua Polycotton Cargo Trouser
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: TR047
- EN ISO 20471 Class 1.
- RIS-03279-TOM (railspec orange).
- Premium polycotton cargo trousers.
- Internally elasticated waistband.
- Tunnel belt loop at back.
- Concealed front hook and bar fastening.
- Flap and stud fastening.
- Two rear back pockets.
- Large cargo pockets at both thighs.
- Right pocket with pen and mobile compartment.
- External knee pad pockets.
- Reflective details at legs.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments trousers you were looking for? View more future garments trousers or our entire range of future garments workwear.