Aqua Network Rail HI Vis Bomber Jacket
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: JK519-CL
- 300d Twill weave waterproof & breathable outer fabric.
- 100% Polyester w/ PU coating, 200gsm.
- Please Note: This jacket is lined not padded.
- Light weight open mesh lining to help with breathability.
- EN 471 reflective tape configuration.
- Velcro adjustable and elasticated cuffs
- Elasticated waist.
- Additional patch pocket on the back with reflective blinded flap.
- Two front jetted inset outer pockets.
- Ventilation eyelet holes under each arm.
- Detachable waterproof hood concealed in the Stand up collar.
- Zip fastened front to the top of the collar under a Velcro storm flap.
- Mobile phone, pen and internal map pocket.
- ID Badge holder concealed in one of the outer pocket.
- All seams hot air taped.
- Fully water proof and breathable.
- Conforms to EN 471 Class 3:2.
- EN 343 3:3 waterproof.
- EN340, GORT 3279 rail spec.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments hi vis clothing you were looking for? View more future garments hi vis clothing or our entire range of future garments workwear.