Aqua Hi-Vis Ripstop Breathable Over Trouser
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: TR661
- EN ISO 20471 Class 1.
- RIS-3279-TOM (railspec orange)
- Unlined trouser.
- Heat applied reflective tape.
- Fully waterproof garment.
- Elasticated back and sides.
- Two double jetted access pockets.
- Back welted pocket.
- Lower leg zip adjustment with self fabric insert.
- Polyester with PU coating Ripstop fabric.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments trousers you were looking for? View more future garments trousers or our entire range of future garments workwear.