Aqua Hi-Vis Ripstop Breathable Jacket
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: JK525
- Interactive style, zips into JK527.
- EN ISO 20471:2013.
- RIS-3279-TOM (railspec).
- Detachable hood with adjustable peak.
- Concealed retractable ID pocket.
- Fully waterproof.
- Raised back collar.
- Adjustable cuffs with touch and close fastening.
- Interior storm cuffs.
- Front zip covered with storm flap.
- Lightweight design.
- Reflective striping.
- Ventilation holes under arms.
- Multiple inner pockets with clear fronts for electronics.
- Dense mesh lining.
- Fabric: PU coated polyester Ripstop.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments jackets you were looking for? View more future garments jackets or our entire range of future garments workwear.