Aqua Heavy Duty Welders Coverall
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: BS003-CL
This Aqua Heavy Duty Welders Coverall is manufactured with Inherent flame retardant fabric for a prolonged life.
- Inherent flame retardant fabric.
- Fabric: 100% cotton.
- Elasticated waist.
- Action back.
- Concealed front Stud fastening.
- Two chest & two side pockets with trouser access.
- CE approved to EN531 A1B1C1. EN470-1.
- EN340 & EN1149 Anti Static.
- Standard leg lengths: 31" or 33".
- Leg Unfinished: For customer to hem desired length.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments welding clothing you were looking for? View more future garments welding clothing or our entire range of future garments workwear.