Amblers FS59C Ladies Lightweight Safety Trainer
Manufacturer: Amblers Safety
Product code: FS59C
The Amblers FS59C Ladies Lightweight Safety Trainer offers exceptional comfort and protection, with its non-metallic design making it ideal for a number of job roles, and reducing the overall weight of the trainers. The hidden lace system keeps laces concealed and out of the way to stop them snagging on the environment, with a pull on loop on the heel which makes slipping these protective work shoes on an easy task.
The collar has been padded to offer a more comfortable fit, with added ankle support. The Amblers FS59C Ladies Lightweight Safety Trainer is well suited for outdoor environments thanks to their sole which offers slip resistance and heat up to 300°C, and the heels have been thoughtfully designed to absorb energy and have anti-static properties. Ideal for site safety, these excellent safety trainers have a composite anti-penetration plate in the midsole and a composite toe cap that can easily withstand impacts up to 200 joules.
- Lightweight composite toe cap and midsole.
- Toe protection tested to 200 joules impact.
- Hidden lace looping system.
- Padded collar.
- Pull on loop.
- Anti-static and energy absorbing heel.
- Penetration resistant to 1,100 Newtons.
- Sole resistant to high heat up to 300°C.
- Tested on a ceramic tile contamination with a dilute soap solution.
- Tested on smooth steel contamination with glycerol.
- Sole ideal for outdoor environments.
- Gives extra support to the ankle and added comfort.
- Non-metallic and considerably lighter compared to steel.
- Conforms to EN ISO20347 Safety Footwear Standard.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Heat Resistant Soles (HI)
- Soles are insulated to protect against heat
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the safety trainers you were looking for? View more safety trainers or our entire range of womens workwear.