Yoko Railway Spec High Visibility Bomber Jacket
Product code: HVP211
Yoko Railway Spec High Visibility Bomber Jacket conforms to EN471 Class 3 and the Hi-Vis orange conforms to GO-RT 3279. Heavy duty zip with studded storm flap, 2 outer pockets with studded flaps, elasticated at cuffs and hem, This jacket has a Quilted nylon lining with polyester wadding, Inside pocket with button and Foldaway hood with Stitched and taped seams gives the workers maximum visibility protection in many different working environments.
- Black Conforms to EN471 Class 3
- Hi-Vis orange conforms to GO-RT 3279 (rail spec)
- Heavy duty zip with studded storm lap
- 2 outer pockets with studded flaps
- Elasticated at cuffs and hem
- Quilted nylonl Lining with polyester wadding
- Inside pocket with button
- Foldaway hood
- Stitched and taped seams
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the hi vis jacket you were looking for? View more hi vis jackets or our entire range of work jackets.