Yoko Hi-Vis Kensington Fleece Lined Jacket
Product code: YK010
- Hi-vis Yellow and Orange comply to EN ISO 20471: 2013 Class 3.
- Orange compliant to GO/RT 3279 for railway industry.
- Soft touch fabric.
- Shower proof.
- Two 5cm width “V” shape reflective tape.
- Straight up collar with chin protector.
- Chest and hand-warmer inset pockets come with zip closure.
- Large patch pocket on the inside fixed fleece lining.
- Reflective piping around the ends of each sleeve.
- Fabric: quilted poly shell, 340gsm.
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the hi vis jacket you were looking for? View more hi vis jackets or our entire range of work jackets.