In the last 25 years, workplaces have seen a rise in female employees across a number of sectors, fulfilling job roles previously considered to be men's jobs. Although this was fantastic for women it presented a problem for work clothing companies and as a result woman often had to "make-do" with oversized mens clothing and safety footwear.
This paradigm shift has since caused work clothing manufacturers to expand their ranges to suit the modern-day workforce dynamic and more importantly women. Almost all manufacturers now provide a range of womens workwear, including high visibility clothing, trousers, coveralls, fleeces, sweatshirts and nurses tunics specifically tailored to the female form, with the same functionality and benefits you would expect for tackling demanding tasks in many workplaces.
- Womens Work Trousers
- Womens Overalls
- Womens Safety Boots
- Womens Safety Shoes
- Womens Safety Trainers
- Womens Work Shoes
- Womens Work Jackets
- Womens Fleeces
- Womens High Visibility Clothing
- Ladies Gilets and Bodywarmers
- Womens Blouses
- Womens Hoodies and Sweatshirts
- Womens Dresses and Skirts
- Womens Nurse and Beauty Tunics
- Womens Clothing Accessories
Womens Work Clothes Buying Guide
It has always been difficult to find a good selection of womens workwear that’s why we have added a section dedicated to ladies only, the biggest online in fact and growing all the time. We believe your search for the appropriate work clothing should be hassle free that’s why we have put together these helpful buying guides.
Fitting & Sizes
It is essential to get the right fitting in your work clothes; poorly fitted clothing can be exceptionally hazardous in the workplace so do take your time to choose the best possible fit. Some brands differ in size for example Dickies ladies work trousers are often a size smaller than say that of Snickers or DeWalt; so do ensure to allow for manufacturers varied sizes when ordering. Don't try to convert men's sizing to ladies without first asking the question because each brand of clothing has very different concepts of small, medium, large, extra large etc.
If you're unsure, please ask the question, with over garments, keep in mind that they are designed to be worn over the top of clothing. Therefore you do not need to move up a size to ensure they fit. Don’t be tempted into purchasing men's clothing in smaller sizes as a compromise, this can often lead to accidents whereby over sized clothing is rolled up around the legs or sleeves which may become loose with the potential to easily trap in machinery.
Top Selling Womens Work Clothes
- Dickies Redhawk Ladies OverallDickiesWD4839W£19.69£17.99
- Ladies Zip Front OverallCastle Clothing366W£14.78£12.35
- Rugged Terrain Ladies Safety BootBelmont Safety FootwearLT586£29.90£24.97
- Harveys Ladies Nurses TunicHarpoon689£16.20£14.18
- Uneek Unisex Classic SweatshirtUneek ClothingUC203£7.35£5.60
- Rugged Terrain Ladies Safety TrainerBelmont Safety FootWearRT68£25.62
- Uneek Full Zip Micro Fleece JacketUneek ClothingUC604£9.98£7.99
- Dickies Scrubs V-Neck Hip Pocket TunicDickiesHC10506£11.88£10.44
Discounted Womens Work Clothes
- Helly Hansen Womens Tonsberg JacketHelly Hansen71120£92.80£85.10
New Womens Work Clothes
- Uneek Olympic Polo ShirtUneek ClothingUC124£3.99£3.00
- Alexandra Women's Stud Front Beauty TunicAlexandraNF960£15.50£12.97
- Alexandra Women's Classic Cut TunicAlexandraNF960£15.71£12.97
- Alexandra Women's Concealed Button TunicAlexandra2251£19.55£16.24
- Alexandra Medical scrubs TunicAlexandraNU164£11.87£9.75
- Alexandra Medical Scrubs TrousersAlexandraNU165£11.90£9.99
- Dickies Ladies Velma Boot - S1P SRADickiesFD9213£39.60
- Dickies Ladies Velma ShoeDickiesFD9212£37.60
Not the work apparel you were looking for? View more workwear supplies...