Workwear for Women
In the last 25 years, workplaces have seen a rise in female employees across a number of sectors, fulfilling job roles previously considered to be men's jobs. Although this was fantastic for women it presented a problem for work clothing companies and as a result woman often had to "make-do" with oversized mens clothing.
This paradigm shift has since caused work clothing manufacturers to expand their ranges to suit the modern-day workforce dynamic and more importantly women. Almost all workwear companies now provide a range of womens workwear specifically tailored to the female form, with the same functionality and benefits you would expect for tackling demanding tasks in many workplaces.
- Womens Work Trousers
- Womens Overalls
- Womens Safety Boots
- Womens Safety Shoes
- Womens Safety Trainers
- Womens Work Shoes
- Womens Work Jackets
- Womens Fleeces
- Womens High Visibility Clothing
- Ladies Gilets and Bodywarmers
- Womens Blouses
- Womens Hoodies and Sweatshirts
- Womens Dresses and Skirts
- Womens Nurse and Beauty Tunics
- Womens Clothing Accessories
Ladies Work Clothing Buying Guide
It has always been difficult to find a good selection of women’s workwear that’s why Mammoth workwear have added a section dedicated to ladies only, the biggest online in fact and growing all the time. We believe your search for the appropriate work clothing should be hassle free that’s why we have put together these helpful buying guides.
Fitting & Sizes
It is essential to get the right fitting in your work clothes; poorly fitted clothing can be exceptionally hazardous in the workplace so do take your time to choose the best possible fit. Some brands differ in size for example Dickies ladies work trousers are often a size smaller than say that of Snickers or DeWalt; so do ensure to allow for manufacturers varied sizes when ordering. Don't try to convert men's sizing to ladies without first asking the question because each brand of workwear have very different concepts of small, medium, large, extra large etc.
If you're unsure, please ask the question, with over garments, keep in mind that they are designed to be worn over the top of clothing. Therefore you do not need to move up a size to ensure they fit. Don’t be tempted into purchasing men's workwear in smaller sizes as a compromise, this can often lead to accidents whereby over sized workwear is rolled up around the legs or sleeves which may become loose with the potential to easily trap in machinery.
- Top Selling Ladies Work Clothing
- Discounted Ladies Work Clothing
- New Ladies Work Clothing
- Pre-order Ladies Work Clothing
Top Selling Ladies Work Clothing
- Dickies Redhawk Ladies OverallsDickiesWD4839W£19.69£17.99
- Ladies Zip Front OverallsCastle Clothing366W£14.78£12.35
- Rugged Terrain Ladies Safety BootBelmont Safety FootwearLT586£29.90£24.97
- Harveys Ladies Nurses TunicHarpoon689£16.20£14.18
- Uneek Unisex Classic SweatshirtUneek ClothingUC203£7.35£5.60
- Rugged Terrain Ladies Safety TrainersBelmont Safety FootWearRT68£25.62
- Uneek Full Zip Micro Fleece JacketUneek ClothingUC604£9.98£7.99
- Dickies Scrubs V-Neck Hip Pocket TunicDickiesHC10506£11.88£10.44
Discounted Ladies Work Clothing
- Helly Hansen Womens Tonsberg JacketHelly Hansen71120£92.80£85.10
New Ladies Work Clothing
- Alexandra Women's Stud Front Beauty TunicAlexandraNF960£15.50£12.97
- Alexandra Women's Classic Cut TunicAlexandraNF960£15.71£12.97
- Alexandra Women's Concealed Button TunicAlexandra2251£19.55£16.24
- Alexandra Medical scrubs TunicAlexandraNU164£11.87£9.75
- Alexandra Medical Scrubs TrousersAlexandraNU165£11.90£9.99
- Dickies Ladies Velma Boot - S1P SRADickiesFD9213£39.60
- Dickies Ladies Velma ShoeDickiesFD9212£37.60
- CAT Ladies Trademark Baseball TeeCaterpillarC1510473£15.65£14.13
Pre-order Ladies Work Clothing
Not the work apparel you were looking for? View more workwear supplies...