Wenaas Spinel Safety Rigger Boot
Product code: 3525-0
Ensuring that feet are kept dry and secure, the Wenaas Spindel Forma Safety Rigger Boot conforms to EN ISO 20345, with steel protective toes and midsole reducing any damage from dropped objects and punctures. With uppers made from a durable leather fabric, and a dual layered PU/PU outsole, these sturdy safety rigger boots feature pull up loops either side of the openings, to make pulling them up over work trousers a simple process.
- Upper in durable leather.
- Two layer outsole PU/PU.
- Steel toe cap.
- Steel penetration mid-sole insert.
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S1P.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas safety boots you were looking for? View more wenaas safety boots or our entire range of wenaas workwear.