Wenaas Offshore Pyrokon Winter Parka
Product code: 96900-187
Designed with Norwegian climates in mind, the Wenaas Offshore Pyrokon Winter Parka is a waterproof, windproof and flame retardant winter jacket which can withstand the most arduous of tasks. Made from a combination of polyurethane and inherently flame retardant Trevira fabric, this jacket will offer longer lasting FR properties than that of a treated jacket. The combination of Fluorescent finish and the reflective stripes over the shoulders and around the body and arms ensure that in low light conditions you will always be seen; with an EN471 class 3 rating.
When the weather picks up, the high collar and zip concealing storm flap will keep the elements at bay, with the bonus of a fully adjustable hood for when the rain comes down. The Wenaas Offshore Pyrokon Winter Parka comes with a number of practical storage pockets too, ensuring valuables are safe at all times, and handy shoulder pockets for pads to protect the shoulders.
- Fabric: 55% polyurethane, 45% trevira, 200gsm.
- Lined, waterproof, windproof and FR fabric.
- EN ISO 14116, Flame retardant.
- Inherent flame retardant Trevira fabric.
- EN 471 class 3, high visibility.
- Adjustable hood and collar.
- EN 343 class 3,1, waterproof protection.
- Two-way front zip with storm flap.
- Reflective tape around arms, chest & over shoulders.
- Shoulder pocket for protective pads.
- Mobile phone pocket on chest.
- Two front pockets with flap.
- Inside pocket.
- Concealed cuffs.
- EN343 Class 1 Low Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of protection against foul weather
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas jackets you were looking for? View more wenaas jackets or our entire range of wenaas workwear.