Wenaas Offshore Flame Retardant Winter Coverall
Product code: 88355-19101
Capable of withstanding the fjords of Norway, the excellent Wenaas Offshore Flame Retardant Winter Coverall effectively protects against the elements with its flame retardant, waterproof and anti-static properties. The shoulders arms and legs are accented with reflective fabric strips for an enhanced visual presence, making them ideal for working in foul weather.
These coveralls have a number of excellent features such as an adjustable hood, and a collection of pockets at the front and rear for storing valuables, with a dedicated I.D pocket also present. The knees of the Wenaas Offshore Flame Retardant Winter Coverall are loaded with practical kneepad pockets, making the task of kneeling much easier on the knees, reducing fatigues and minimising the chance of injury.
- Fabric: 99% polyester, 1% antistatic fibre, 230gsm.
- EN ISO 14116, Flame retardant.
- Waterproof, Anti-static and flame retardant fabric.
- EN 343: Class 3 waterproof.
- Breathable Class 1.
- Two-way front zip, concealed by flap.
- EN 1149-5, anti-static.
- 50mm reflective tape over shoulders, arms & lower legs.
- Adjustable hood.
- Knee pad pockets.
- Adjustable waist.
- ID pocket.
- Two chest pockets.
- Inner pocket.
- Fleece lined side pockets.
- Two back pockets.
- Rule pocket.
- Flap secured sleeve pocket.
- Navy /yellow Available on or around 9 May 2016
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas overalls you were looking for? View more wenaas overalls or our entire range of wenaas workwear.