Wenaas Offshore Flame Retardant Aramid 150a Coverall
Product code: 80926-16119-CL
Created with oil and gas industry workers in mind, the Wenaas Offshore Flame Retardant Aramid 150a Coverall will provide protection against the dangers of heat and flame and anti-static discharge. A comfortable action back design and adjustable waist allow for a good range of movement, and the two way front zip is easily concealed behind a flap for protection. This dirty workwear FR coverall features zip up chest pockets, side access pockets and specially designed pen and ruler pockets. The knees of the Wenaas Offshore Flame Retardant Aramid 150a Coverall are also able to accommodate kneepads for greater comfort whilst kneeling.
- Reflective tape on shoulders, sleeves & legs.
- 93% meta-aramid /5% para-aramid /2% static-controll, 150gsm.
- Two-way front zipper covered by flap.
- Action back, adjustable waist.
- Press stud cuff adjusters.
- Two chest pockets with zipper.
- Inner pocket.
- Two side pockets with access to undergarments.
- Two back pockets, ruler pocket.
- Pen pocket on left sleeve,
- knee pockets.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, EN 1149-5.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas overalls you were looking for? View more wenaas overalls or our entire range of wenaas workwear.