Wenaas Offshore Daletec 350gsm Antistatic Trouser
Product code: 20910-15511
Designed specifically for offshore industrial work, the Wenaas Offshore Daletec 350gsm Antistatic Trouser has been manufactured with an antistatic fibre infused cotton fabric. The Daletec fabric is inherently flame retardant - so unlike other FR products on he market, these trousers will retain their protective qualities for longer. These excellent trousers will protect against heat and flames, electric arcs and antistatic. The waistband features handy belt loop, and a secure a sturdy zip fly fastening.
The Wenaas Offshore Daletec 350gsm Antistatic Trouser has two front pockets for storage, with two more at the rear which are secured with flaps; with a rule pocket also present. For those who require more protection, these excellent dirty workwear trousers come with kneepad pockets, and both legs feature reflective bands for heightened visual presence.
- Anti-static and flame retardant fabric.
- Fabric: 99% cotton, 1% antistatic fibre, 350gsm.
- Reflective bands on legs.
- Inherent flame retardant fabric.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, Flame retardant.
- Knee pockets.
- EN 1149-5, Anti-static.
- Zip fly.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1, Electric arc.
- Side pockets.
- Flap secured rear pockets.
- Ruler pocket.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas trousers you were looking for? View more wenaas trousers or our entire range of wenaas workwear.