Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Winter Trouser
Product code: 23549-44502
Manufactured from a combination of cotton and modacrylic with antistatic fibres, the Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Winter Trouser are engineered to give warmth and protection in offshore and petrochemical environments. Their combined safety norms allow them to protect against heat and flames, electric arcs and welding processes; with the additional safety of EN343 and EN342 for foul weather and cold protection respectively. These excellent multinorm trousers are held in place with a comfortable adjustable waist, with stretchy elastic braces for more support whilst working. The Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Winter Trouser has front and rear pockets for storage, with added kneepad pockets.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, Flame retardant.
- EN ISO 11611 class. 1, Welding protection.
- EN 1149-5, Antistatic protection.
- EN 61482-1-2 class. 1, Electric arc protection.
- EN 13034 type 6, Liquid chemical protection.
- EN 471 class. 3.2, Hi Vis.
- EN 342 cl.3.2, Cold protection.
- EN 343 cl.3.1, Waterproof.
- Detachable and elastic adjustable braces.
- Concealed front zipper.
- Adjustable waist.
- Two front pockets with flap.
- Two back pockets with flap.
- Knee pad pockets.
- FR Reflective tap.
- 54% modacrylic, 44% cotton, 2% antistatic fiber, 240gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 1 Low Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of protection against foul weather
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas trousers you were looking for? View more wenaas trousers or our entire range of wenaas workwear.