Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Winter Coverall
Product code: 81549-44502
Designed to offer the high levels of safety needed for offshore work, the Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Winter Coverall adheres to a number of EN specifications ranging from high visibility and foul weather protection, to anti-static and welding process protection. Made from a combination of cotton and modacrylic fibres which have antistatic fibres woven into them, this feature filled, padded multinorm offshore overall will easily protect against heat and flames, and keep you warm when temperatures plummet.
The Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Winter Coverall features a detachable hood which can also be safely rolled up into the collar when not in use, and comes equipped with a number of pockets for storing away any valuables. The reflective stripe details on this coverall adhere it to EN471 class 3, and the tape itself is made from an FR fabric.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, Flame retardant.
- EN ISO 11611 class. 1, Welding protection.
- EN 1149-5, Antistatic protection.
- EN 61482-1-2 class. 1, Electric arc protection.
- EN 13034 type 6, Liquid chemical protection.
- EN 471 class. 3.2, Hi Vis.
- EN 342 cl.3.2, Cold protection.
- EN 343 cl.3.1, Waterproof.
- Detachable hood that can be stored in the collar.
- Two-way zipper covered by double storm flap.
- Action back.
- Concealed zipper in legs.
- Adjustable waist and cuff adjusters on sleeve.
- Two chest pockets with flap, cellphone pocket.
- ID-card pocket
- Two front pockets with concealed zipper.
- Inner pocket, pocket with flap on sleeve.
- Back pockets with flap.
- Padded lining.
- FR reflective tape.
- 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Antistatic fibre, 240gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 1 Low Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of protection against foul weather
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas overalls you were looking for? View more wenaas overalls or our entire range of wenaas workwear.