Wenaas Moleskin Welders 425gsm Coverall
Product code: 86030-145
Engineered to ensure safety against the dangers surrounding heat and flames, especially when worn around welding and allied processes. Complete with overlock stitching for rigidity, and concealed stud fastenings at the cuffs. The front of the coverall features swing pockets for storage, with an additional internal chest pocket. The knees are equipped with internally loaded knee pad pockets, and a comfortable elasticated waist for a great fit.
- 100% cotton, Moleskin, 425gsm.
- Concealed stud front fastening to neck,
- Two swing pockets(no through access)
- Internal breast pocket.
- Internal knee pockets.
- Overlock stitching throughout.
- Concealed stud fastening at cuffs.
- Elastication at waist.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1,
- EN ISO 11611 A1 A2 cl. 2
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas overalls you were looking for? View more wenaas overalls or our entire range of wenaas workwear.