Wenaas Devold Spirit Shirt
Product code: 1228-120
Designed to offer the best in protection for offshore industrial workers, the Wenaas Devold Spirit Shirt is a comfortable baselayer product that effective wicks moisture away from the body whilst working. This thermal FR baselayer has a long-sleeved design with a rounded neck. Its combination of fabrics allow it to protect against the hazards of electric arc flash and heat and flame.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, FR protection.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1, arc flash protection.
- Round neck.
- Long sleeve baselayer.
- Moisture wicking.
- 50% lenzing FR, 50% merino wool 230gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas baselayers you were looking for? View more wenaas baselayers or our entire range of wenaas workwear.