Wenaas Devold Spirit Headover
Product code: 840-120
A versatile protective product, the Wenaas Devold Spirit Headover is a flame retardant which multiple uses. It can be configured to be worn as a number of articles such as a balaclava, a neck gaiter, or a bandana. Its combination of Merino wool and Lenzing FR fabric ensures safety against heat and flames, as well as giving it fantastic moisture wicking properties.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, FR protection.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1, arc flash protection.
- One size.
- Can be used as multiple products.
- Moisture wicking properties.
- Fabric: 50% lenzing FR, 50% merino wool 230gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas baselayers you were looking for? View more wenaas baselayers or our entire range of wenaas workwear.