Wenaas Devold Shield Zip Neck
Product code: 241-173
Featuring a turtleneck zipped collar and made with comfortable merino wool and lenzing FR fabric, the Wenaas Devold shield Zip Neck is an excellent protective baselayer. Capable of protecting against heat and flames, antistatic discharge and electric arc flash, this moisture wicking baselayer shirt is ideal as part of a multi-layered FR uniform.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, Flame resistance.
- EN 1149-5, Antistatic protection.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1 arc flash.
- Turtleneck collar with zip.
- Wicking fabric.
- 49% Lenzing FR, 39% Merino Wool.
- 10% Polyamide, 2% Nega-stat, 280gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas baselayers you were looking for? View more wenaas baselayers or our entire range of wenaas workwear.