Timberland PRO Mudsill Safety Trainer
Manufacturer: Timberland PRO
Product code: 6201067
Timberland Pro Mudsill Safety Trainers are a light and flexible trainer style shoe. Created with suede leather & mesh uppers, this shoe is reinforced with a steel toe cap, as well as an anti-puncture steel midsole to provide addition protection. Internal mesh lining keeps the wearers feet cool and dry, whilst EVA midsoles and a nitrile rubber outsoles ensure slip resistance and heat resistance up to 300c.The Timberland Pro Mudsill Trainers are ideal for construction, agriculture and bulding trades. Ladies may be interested in the Timberland Pro Women's Mudsill Trainer.
- Fabric: Suede leather & mesh uppers.
- Steel toe with scuff cap.
- Internal mesh lining.
- Padded tongue.
- Breathable open cell removable foot bed.
- Anti-puncture steel midsole.
- Midsole featuring shock absorption EVA.
- Cemented Windstorm Nitrile rubber outsole
- Excellent breathability.
- Excellent foot support.
- Optimal abrasion resistance.
- Internal mesh lining keeps feet dry.
- Padded tongue for additional comfort.
- Anti-puncture steel midsol.
- Lightness & flexibility.
- Heat resistance up to 300c.
- Increased shock absorption.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Flexing resistance.
- Provides excellent lateral arch support.
- EN ISO 20345-S1P HRO.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Shock Absorbent Sole
- Shock Absorbent Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the timberland pro safety trainers you were looking for? View more timberland safety trainers or our entire range of timberland pro workwear.