Snickers 6057 Flame Retardant Welding Overall
Product code: 6057
These Snickers Flame Retardant Overalls are a godsend for welders the world over. Equally beneficial for those whose work takes them into hazardous environments, these overalls will ensure molten sparks and flames don't waylay your workday. Light and comfortable to wear, they are a superb fit thanks to pre-bent sleeves and an ergonomic Twisted Leg design, giving you the kind of freedom of movement you'll need for the entirety of the day. Folded down hems will also work to prevent infiltration by shooting sparks. The material used in these Snickers anti-flame overalls is specially permeated cotton, constructed to protect upon unexpected contact with flames, convective or radiated heat, making them a safe choice in which to fulfill your workwear obligations. Conforms to EN11611 (Class 1, A1) & EN11612 (A1,B1,C1,E2,F1)
- Flame Retardant Welding Overall.
- Material: 100% Flame retardant cotton, 290gsm.
- Adjustable cuffs and waist.
- Twisted Leg design.
- Kneepad pockets.
- Conforms to industry standards.
- Ergonomic cut for outstanding freedom.
- Conforms to EN11611 and EN11612.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the snickers coverall you were looking for? View more snickers overalls or our entire range of snickers workwear.