Portwest Winter Coverall
Product code: S585
Portwest Winter Coveralls are a fully waterproof, warm product designed to withstand adverse outdoors and indoors conditions, made from a thick Polyester oxford fabric and featuring thick wadding for warmth. They adhere to EN 343 class 3:1 for foul weather protection, and EN 342 for cold protection. Taped seams help keep the water out, and the full length zip is hidden behind a double storm flap. These coveralls are replete with pockets, and there are reflective stripes adorning the arms and legs to help people see the wearer in lower light conditions (NOT at EN 471 spec). Full waterproof protection and outstanding durability are key features of these winter padded overalls. The contemporary design is complemented by a high quality finish and close attention to detail throughout. Key features include: reflective tape for added visibility, reinforced knee patches for optimum strength, multiple pockets for storage and zipped ankles for easy fitting.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford, 190gsm.
- EN343 Class 3:1.
- Nylon 60gsm.
- EN342: 0.503M2. K/W(B), X, 3, 1.
- Wadding 170gsm.
- Taped seams.
- Zipped ankles.
- Adjustable hood.
- Side pockets.
- Reflective tape.
- Left chest zipped pocket.
- Right chest phone & flap pocket.
- Concealed stud and zip fastening.
- Pack away hood.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 1 Low Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of protection against foul weather
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest coverall you were looking for? View more portwest overalls or our entire range of portwest workwear.