Portwest Wildland Fire Coverall
Product code: FR98-CL
Portwest Wildland Fire Coveralls are tailored specifically to be worn in situations where radiant heat poses a problem. Made from Portwests patented Bizflame Plus fabric, these overalls are lightweight and resistant to flames and anti-static; making them ideal for outdoors fires in woodland or on offshore petrochemical plants. These overalls feature Flame resistant aramid threading throughout, as well as FR cuffs and FR high visibility strips on the legs, arms and shoulders for heightened visual presence. Double layer knee protection helps to increase the overall durability of the product, which conforms to EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, FI standard, as well as EN 1149-5 and EN 15614 standards. There is a full length zip at the front, which is concealed with a flap, as well as two leg pockets and a mobile phone pocket for storage.
- Fabric: 99% cotton, 1% carbon fibres, 280gsm.
- FR aramid thread used throughout.
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, FI.
- FR Knit cuffs.
- EN 1149-5.
- FR Hi vis tape on shoulders, arms and legs.
- EN 15614.
- Leg pockets on both sides.
- Double layered knee protection.
- Mobile phone pocket.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.