Portwest Texo Hi Vis Rescue & Recovery Style Trouser
Product code: TX51
Portwest Texo Hi Vis Trousers are a modern contrasting colour hi visibility product, designed to look smart and be comfortable to wear. Made from Texpel Polyester and cotton fabric, they are also ultra-breathable. They feature a back elasticated waistband for comfort, and the bottom hems are Velcro fastened for a tighter, adjustable fit. There are two front pockets, back pockets and also helpful mobile phone and pen compartments; in addition to knee pad pockets to increase comfort when kneeling down. Conforming to EN471 class 2:2, these trousers also feature retro reflective stripes around the lower leg in order to increase the wearers visual presence in low light conditions. Compatible with the TX50 jacket and TX52 Bib and Brace coverall.
- Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 245gsm.
- Right leg cargo pocket with flap
- EN471 class 2:2.
- Orange is ideal for Rescue and Recovery work.
- Knee pad pockets.
- Reflective stripes around lower leg.
- Left leg mobile phone and pen pockets.
- Back elasticated waist.
- Front pockets.
- Compatible with (TX50 Jacket)
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.