Portwest Texo Hi-Vis Coverall
Product code: TX55
Portwest Texo Hi-Vis Coveralls are designed to give comfort and raise visual presence in low light and poor weather. Made from a polyester and cotton texpel fabric, these stylish two-tone kneepad overalls are very breathable and water resistant. The back has been elasticated to give a more comfortable fit, and allow for a greater range of movement, with Velcro cuffs locking in heat and keeping draughts out. Conforming to En 471 Class 3:2 specification; retro reflective stripes around the waist, arms and lower legs glow in low light conditions to ensure the wearers safety. Knee pad pockets are also included which further protect the wearer from hard surfaces in situations where they may need to kneel. There are a number of practical pockets found throughout; with bellowed front pockets and side leg pockets giving ample storage opportunities. The chest also features a chest pocket with I.D holder, and a pen and mobile phone pocket on the other side, with one final pocket located on the left arm.
- Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 245gsm.
- En471 Class 3:2.
- Water resistant, breathable.
- Kneepad pocket.
- Elasticated back.
- Bellowed front pockets.
- Velcro sleeve cuffs.
- Left arm pocket.
- Retro reflective stripes on waist, arms and lower legs.
- Phone and pen pockets on right chest.
- Side leg pockets.
- Left chest pocket with I.D holder.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.