Portwest Steelite Protector Boot S1P
Product code: FW10
These Portwest Steelite Protector Boot S1P is a favourite safety chukka boot amongst workers in a host of trades, the FW10 is one of the most comfortable and sturdy boots on the market. Comprehensive protection with 200 joule steel toecap, steel midsole and a slip resistant, energy absorbent heel. Steelite footwear is independently and routinely tested to ensure performance and reliability.
- Fabric: Split Buffalo Leather.
- 200 joule steel toecap.
- Slip resistant.
- Steel midsole.
- Energy absorbent heel.
- Oil resistant.
- PU/PU-Outsole F03.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest boot you were looking for? View more portwest boots or our entire range of portwest workwear.