Portwest Solar 3000 Over-Coat
Product code: FB30
Portwest Solar 3000 Over-Coat is a protective item which is designed to be worn over existing clothing to help provide effective protection against fire and flames, conforming to level 2 EN469 standard - the required level for clothing suitable for firefighting. This excellent over coat has been constructed using a combination of both Nomex and Lenzing FR Viscose on the outer layer which provides durability and protection, and is bolstered further with an FR knitted PU membrane moisture barrier and an interior thermal layer constructed from an FR aramid viscose.
The zip at the front features a handy quick release system, and is also loaded with a universal radio pocket at the chest. The lower front pockets are closed with sturdy stud fastenings, which are ideal for stowing away gloves. The sleeves are finished with knitted cuffs which have handy thumb loops in order to keep them from riding up the forearms whilst working or when putting on gloves.
- Fabric: Nomex/Lenzing FR Viscose, 260gsm.
- EN469 Level 2.
- Lining: Thermal Layer: FR non-woven.
- Lower front pockets with press studs.
- Wadding: FR fabric with PU membrane, 85gsm.
- Knitted cuffs with thumb loops.
- Inner Thermal Layer: FR Aramid Viscose, 260gsm.
- Quick release front zip.
- Universal Radio pocket.
- EN 469 Protective clothing for Fire-Fighters
- EN 469 compliant, providing protection against heat transfer, surface spread of flame and thermal resistance using durable flameproof materials
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
Portwest only hold limited stocks of this fire resistant garment, hence our 1 to 8 week delivery time-scale should it be out of stock, please contact us for more info and availability.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest firefighters clothing you were looking for? View more portwest firefighters clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.