Portwest Sealtex Air Trousers
Product code: S351
Portwest Sealtex Air Trousers give the wearer protection from wind, rain and constructed from highly high technology, PU fabric, on a flexible 100% polyester tricot knit. This flexible waterproof over-trouser is tear resistant, and it's revolutionary tricot knitted backing makes you feel comfortable whatever the weather. Anti-fungal, oil and fat resistant with a wipe clean finish. Matching jacket, product code (S350).
- Fabric: Sealtex Air, 180gsm.
- Unlined over trousers.
- Lightweight and Flexible.
- Elasticated waist.
- Stud adjustable hem.
- Waterproof to EN343 class 3:2.
- Breathable and windproof.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN343 Class 2 Intermediate Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of protection against foul weather
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest waterproofs you were looking for? View more portwest waterproof clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.