Portwest Sealtex AIR Jacket
Product code: S350
Portwest Sealtex AIR Jacket is manufactured to withstand adverse weather conditions, with exceptional properties to deal with wind, rain and comfort. A 100% polyester tricot knit with a special PU coating also ensures that the jacket is hardwearing and tear resistant; and on top of all these features it also carries anti-fungal, oil and fat resistant properties. This jacket features stud adjustable cuffs, a handy rollaway hood, eyelets and back vent for exceptional ventilation, and a full length front zip which is concealed with a stud fastened flap. Matching trousers, product code (S351).
- Fabric: Sealtex AIR, 100% polyester tricot, 180gsm.
- Lightweight and Flexible.
- Waterproof, EN343 Class 3:2.
- Stud adjustable cuffs.
- Two front pockets with flaps.
- Rollaway hood.
- 2-way full length plastic zip.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN343 Class 2 Intermediate Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of protection against foul weather
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest jacket you were looking for? View more portwest jackets or our entire range of portwest workwear.