Portwest Oak Bib and Brace Chainsaw Overall
Product code: CH12-CL
Portwest Oak Bib and Brace Chainsaw Overalls are a lightweight and breathable polyester and cotton product with a water resistant finish; designed to meet the requirements of EN381 class one protection against linear chainsaw blades up to speeds of 20m/s. These protective bib and brace overalls feature nine layers of fabric to the front of each leg to offer excellent protection whilst still retaining a great level of mobility. The braces feature a lock and adjustment system for a customisable fit, with a widened and elasticated waist complete with an extended back for a bore comfortable and dynamic fit. The front of the overalls have a concealed front zipper for convenience, and feature two inset pockets for storage in addition to a zip closed rear pocket. This pair of bib and brace overalls are ideally suited for forestry work.
- Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 245gsm.
- EN381-5:1995 class 1 type a 20m/s.
- Front opening zipper.
- Braces complete with lock and length adjusters.
- Two inset pockets.
- Widened elasticated waist and extended back.
- Zipped rear pocket.
- Two button holes at end of side seam on the leg.
- Water repellent finish.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN381 Class 1 up to 20 Meters Per Second
- EN 381 Class 1 compliant, providing chainsaw protection up to speeds of 20 metres per second
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest overall you were looking for? View more portwest coveralls or our entire range of portwest workwear.