Portwest Nomex Comfort Coverall
Product code: NX50
Portwest Nomex Comfort Coveralls are an inherently flame resistant product manufactured from meta-aramid fibres engineered to not melt, drip or continue burning. These unique properties provide a natural flame resistance without the need for treatment of the fibre; which means these coveralls will not lose their effectiveness from sustained washing. Paraaramid Kevlar fibre is also woven into the fabric which gives also gives them the edge when it comes to protecting from electrostatic charge dissipation. These coveralls also feature retro-reflective stripes over the shoulders and around the arms and legs for increased visibility in low light conditions. Two zip front pockets adorn the chest, and the front zip is concealed with a stud fastened flap.
- 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, 2% P- 140 carbon fibre 220gms.
- Designed not to drip, melt or burn.
- Inherently flame resistant (will not degrade after washing)
- Antistatic, oil and water repellent.
- Hi Vis strips to shoulders, arms and legs.
- Concealed front zip.
- Zip fastened chest pockets.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.